Windows DVD Maker

Mark Coffman's Windows Vista DVD Maker Tutorials and Help

Welcome to Windows DVD Maker Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Menu styles

Last post 03-12-2010, 12:27 PM by smiley1958. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-17-2007, 9:56 PM 234

Menu styles

I was wondering if there were any other menu styles or themes that can be downloaded for DVD maker.  I like the ones that come with it, but I would really like to have more.  Also, I was wondering what the best converting program is for movie maker.

B

•  04-18-2007, 3:15 AM 235 in reply to 234

Re: Menu styles

Movie Maker converts the files itself, you don't need a converter.

You can't yet download new menus/styles, you can only make then yourself with the SDK pack which you can download from the offical Microsoft website. I warn you though because it is very hard to use and all has to be done using commands. There are tutorials which can be found on the intenet but it will still be a challenge.
  •  11-05-2008, 2:05 PM 1211 in reply to 234

Hey not sure if you know this but you wont be able to convert divx files and avi files without this codec package http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=5326 install this and you'll be able to play any kind of file with windows dvd maker or any other media player made by windows. it helped me out a lot
  •  03-12-2010, 12:27 PM 2780 in reply to 234

I use Magic Video Converter for most files, for certain other files I find Ultra converters work good, I use Ultra MKV converter

J~
View as RSS news feed in XML